Bastille Week in pictures
Edito - Consulate of France
The 2012 Edition of Bastille Week has been a tremendous success in New York and has reunited French and American New-Yorkers for a great week over the theme of French Cuisine and Gastronomy. Let’s all get together and make of the 2013 Edition an even greater success, a superb occasion to meet again and celebrate together the culture and cuisine of France. This year, over 50 restaurants will participate and several Street Fairs will see Francophiles come together.
Happy Bastille Week 2013!
Société Culinaire Philanthropique
The Société Culinaire Philanthropique is a French Organization and one of the oldest Chefs Association in the United States. Founded in 1865 in New York, today it regroups around 300 members: chefs, cooks, pastry chefs, bakers and butchers, including some of America's most famous chefs.+ More infos
French Restaurant Week: La Demoiselle brings revolution
Feast on French gastronomy this summer during French Restaurant Week from July 8th– 14th, and indulge in delicious food across the city. This is the ultimate guide to French culture and art culinaire; a guide that will lead to tasty food and amusing cultural events.+ More infos
- Cercle Rouge Bastille Day – Petanque Tournament July 11, 2013 241 West Broadway, New York + info
- Bastille Day Ball – Comité des Associations Francaises de New York July 12, 2013 @ 404 404 Tenth Avenue, New York + info
- Bastille Day 2013 by French Tuesdays Saturday 13 July 2013, 7pm till 2am Noir NYC, 151 East 50th Street + info
- French Restaurant Week July 8-14, 2013 New York + info
- Bar Tabac Bastille Day – Petanque Tournament July 14, 2013 128 Smith Street, Brooklyn + info
- Bastille Day on 60th Street Sunday, July 14, from noon–5pm Between Fifth and Lexington Avenues, NYC + info